As an independent traveller, there's nothing more helpful when organising my next trip than reading the experience of other fellow travellers so that I can plan my own walking tours and get to experience the city as a local.
How many times I've wished that I had access to those incredible tips while en route? If you also love independent travel and getting off the beaten track, you may want to check out the GPSMyCity App.
What is GPSMyCity?
GPSMyCity will give you access to +1000 cities around the world and +6,500 different walk options, using GPS tracking on your phone to help follow the proposed route. GPSMyCity is the perfect option to explore a city following a self-guided walking tour that, to make it even better, can be accessed offline without needing an internet connection!
All these articles have been written by passionate and knowledgeable world travellers and locals that have experienced the city themselves and can offer the best advice and insight for your trip.
You can download each self-guided walking tour and article individually so that you can check it out later when you no longer have an internet connection. If you want to upgrade and obtain offline access and GPS tracking for your itinerary, you can upgrade from only $1.99 per app.
I'm happy to announce that I'll be partnering with GPSMyCity and you can now download a total of 17 of my articles to your phone!
To celebrate this release, I will be offering free upgrades to some of my travel articles from today, July 3rd until the end of this week, July 9th so that you can try it out (OFFER NO LONGER AVAILABLE).
All you need to do is click on the article that you're interested in and you will be able to click on the download link for your preferred device (iOS or Android). From there, you will be taken to the page of the article that you've selected, where you will be able to Upgrade for free and have access to the offline map.
You can also purchase the 13 additional articles here:
- Visiting Beirut, the Paris of the Middle East
- Southern Bohemia in one day: Cesky Krumlov
- Southern Bohemia in one day: Ceske Budejovice from Prague
- Burgos, a visit to Spain's gothic city
- Malmo from Copenhagen: day trip to Sweden
- Colonia Del Sacramento, Uruguay: day trip from Buenos Aires
- Exploring Cappadocia, the 'land of beautiful horses'
- Chefchaouen: highlights of the blue city
- San Sebastian, Spain in 2 days
- Discovering Rio De Janeiro in 4 days
- Buenos Aires: 3 day itinerary
- Hermitage Museum: a visit to the Winter Palace of the tsars
- 48 hours in Riga, Latvia